House Progress
So, I signed more papers in one hour than I think I've signed in my whole life; the deal is closed; the house is ours! We're quite excited. I'm in Pittsburgh for the paper work and to take care of a few things in the house---carpet's are cleaned and cabinets will be lined, etc. The sellers left us their gas grill and lawn mower...both are in great shape. A blessing.
In Pittsburgh, I've stayed with Jonah and Becca and their one-year-old daughter---friends who moved here a month ago. Jonah is in the same program as I am. They've been way too hospitable. Also a blessing. I had a nice evening out with Rachel and Casey--we had dinner at a restaurant famous for its beer selection--especially Belgians. A very pleasant time.
I drive back to AA tomorrow and then load the truck and the whole family makes the move on Saturday! Here we go!!
Peter
(Com'on Liam! We want to meet you in person before we head to the 'burgh!)
Everything Disco
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home