


Hello Everyone! It has been FOREVER since anyone has posted a thing. I think we all need to get a little better about posting and checking it. HA HA. I know you all are sooooo busy you just don't have time to post. Well I am doing this post in about 3 minutes so you all can make the time.
Ok so I was in Texas for a week when I got rear-ended!! I can't believe my luck!! Luckily it was not too serious (as you can see in the pictures). Just thought it might give you all a chuckle to know that within a week of my move I was in the hospital. HA HA
I have an actual address now! It is..
1414 Shiloh Rd #3123
Plano, TX 75074
I will have an extra room so please come visit me!!!Love you all!!!
Everything Disco
1 Comments:
Hey, Mary, who are the other people in the top picture. I recognize Jorge, but who are the others?
Post a Comment
<< Home