Everything Disco
5 states . . . 1 family
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Animal Noises
X has learned some animal noises. He has lost interest a bit, but we did our best to catch him in action. You'll note we taught him Turkey...wish we could be in Michigan for Thanksgiving.
Peter, Chez and X
posted by Peter Distelzweig
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
hdistel
The Machovsky's
Peter Distelzweig
Sara W
cr.disco
Stephen Distelzweig
Previous Posts
First Snow in PittsburghX was out in the yard for ...
This is my new favorite photo of X.Disco.Here also...
Hello, all. I have been wanting to post for some t...
Disco News . . . August 24th, 2007: The Little Ma...
Taking Mary's advice, we're trying to do our part ...
So, I ripped up the carpet in our living room and ...
Hello Everyone! It has been FOREVER since anyone h...
Disco News . . . January 19th, 2007: BrothersHere ...
Ice-storm in MichiganOur neighborhood wasn't adver...
Hello everyone!! I just wanted to give you the we...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home